Chiao Baby!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Another photo dump

 I know, I know... isn't there more for me to say than show a million photos of my boy? Probably... but I don't have the energy or brain power right now... so photos will have to do. Besides, aren't "pictures worth a thousand words"? If so, then I've said more than enough...  


Large versions of these photos can be found here.


Here are a few more pics of Caleb during Halloween in his shark outfit. On the right are the Weis with Justin the ferocious lion.



This is the most GQ our boy has ever looked. It's sad when your children have nicer clothes than you do. (Side note: one of his favorite past times is picking up leaves. He's got a million toys inside the house, but he'd rather pick up leaves. Figures...)


     


And here is Caleb sporting Victor's favorite hat. If you look closely, you'll see the dinosaur spikes on top.



Other favorite past times: climbing and sliding (on my proud craigslist purchase), playing with Victor's... ahem, I mean, "his" train set (another proud purchase off a Black Friday sale), and wearing Daddy's shoes


     


One of his most recent words is "go"... usually referring to making his cars or trains run... except he says it with extreme gusto ("Gooooooo!") The other day, I was tidying up the house. When I walked into his room, I found him in his laundry basket (as demonstrated below). When I asked him what he was doing, he turned to me and said, "Go!" I think he wanted it to be a car.


    


The next few photos are of Caleb dancing to his favorite tune of the moment "Wheels on the Bus". He tries to copy the actions, but it just turns out looking like random, jerky movements. Still cute, nonetheless.


     


Much to Gong Gong and Puo Puo's (Grandpa and Grandma's) chagrin, he still sucks his thumb. I do wish he would stop, but I have to admit that it's handy in certain circumstances... like when he has to try to calm himself down after a tantrum. Luckily, he only sucks when he's in his bed with his blankie.



And finally, some kiddo portraits. I can't believe how much he's grown up. He's turning 18 months (1 1/2 yrs) in  just a few days. Now I know why parents always say that their kids grow up too fast. Time flies when you're having fun.


  


     


   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home