Chiao Baby!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

20 facts about Caleb

caleb was tagged by emi. 20 facts... we'll see if we can do that many.

1. my favorite oral accessory: my left thumb. it's practically in my mouth 24/7 and i wail if someone tries to take it out.
2. i laugh whenever mom or dad grunts at me or headbangs to rock music.
3. other children coo... i grunt.
4. i love to stand and jump. daddy hopes this means i may become a basketball player in the future.
5. everyone marvels at my huge, round sphere of a head.
6. mommy and daddy rate my poos according to hurricane categories. (i.e. "woah, he just had a major category 5.")
7. i love to take naps with my cow mat.
8. i love sesame street songs. my favorite is "rubber duckie". it always calms me right down.
9. i like when mommy or daddy reads me maisy books. i like the big, bold pictures.
10. i like to watch people eat. (i can't wait until i get to try that stuff.)
11. i usually poo while i eat
12. i was born 20.25 inches long. i'm now 24 inches long.
13. i was born 7.5 lbs. i'm now 16 lbs.
14. i look like daddy.
15. i act like mommy.
16. i'm hate the feeling of falling. i get a look of panic on my face everytime mommy or daddy throws me up in the air.
17. did i mention that i like to suck my thumb? actually, it doesn't have to be my thumb. at times, i'll suck my whole hand if i can get it in my mouth.
18. i use my forehead to open my right eye so that i can see. i get little wrinkles in my forehead above that eye because of it.
19. i never let mommy sleep in.
20. i love mommy and daddy, but i don't care much for chuy yet. i don't like how he sometimes wakes me from my nap with his barking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home